Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's Just Lunch

Damn, the weather makes me giddy and I can’t help it.  My most popular post is about whether weather is worth it, and it probably doesn’t make that much sense to revisit the topic but I just cannot help myself.  It is worth its weight in rays.  I remember being jealous of my SoCal friends when I would come back from Indiana and visit Santa Barbara only to see that they had tan lines on their feet.  On their feet!  Really?! 

Just get your foot out the door.
  
I ate lunch today, outside, and the sun just jumped off of my skin and gave me the contagious giggles.  It was amazing, even if the sandwich was not.  I am out of practice though – no sunglasses, flip flops, singlet, or sunscreen (I refuse to call it sun cream) and I will certainly have an embarrassing half-of-neck sunburn which, let’s be honest, is no small feat – but nonetheless I felt like a kid in a candy shop.  And that was just lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...