Monday, February 7, 2011

What's the Dell?

I love to spend an hour and a half at Starbucks trying to get online! My Post is written but my bloody communication machine refuses to connect to the world wide web. An old lady is shopping online next to me, the hag is totally rubbing it in. No lady, I usually do not type ipconfig into a dos prompt. Get back to your biscuit.

Tempted to pour my coffee on the keyboard, but restraint and common sense shall prevail, I will go grab a pint at the disclaimer:disclaimer pub!

Btw while I typed this into my phone, a scheduled scan on my computer was just completed. Really? Lucky keyboard, I just polished off my fresh filter coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Better to be lucky than good? I'm back online today, problem seems to have fixed itself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...