Friday, December 10, 2010

Thank You, and Happy Weekend!

Grown man laughs for 780 yards...
Your support and encouragement has meant the world to me.  My blog has exploded, the readership is already in double digits!  You may think I am being sarcastic, and maybe I am ... a little bit.  But the reality is that I thought that maybe my siblings and wife would peruse if prodded.  Aside from them, I considered my saved words akin to a word document.  Yet now, and trust me I check the stats, there seems to be about ten of you keeping tabs on my ramblings!  And that is so incredibly humbling and entertaining.  Let's make it eleven...

Bottom line:  If you keep reading, I'll keep writing.  Until Monday, happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Being a sib, I hope it still counts, I read it everyday and love it. You've always been funny but, you're humor in writing is good, i laugh out loud. Bravo brotha! So glad you are coming home for xmas, mom told me, she's stoked! Love you, gi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are blogging, Dom! Excited to follow along with your adventures! Hugs to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep it going brother! And it may be even better than you think because some comments may not be showing up. I left one the other day (praising your work on the competitive study of the use of "bloody hell"). I'm reading. And I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Btw - we have reached 11 followers! Can I get a what what!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...